by Alex Bernasconi
Blue Ice is a magnificent new volume from award-winning photographer Alex Bernasconi, showcasing Antarctica, the most remote and beautiful place on Earth.
Alex Bernasconi is an award-winning nature, wildlife, and landscape photographer. Born in 1968 in Milan, he has carved out a multi-faceted career as an outdoorsman, sportsman, adventurer, and traveler. His iconic images have appeared in magazines and books worldwide and he has won many prizes at prestigious international awards, including the International Photography Awards (IPA), the Trierenberg Super Circuit, the PX3 (Paris), the WPO Sony World Photography Awards, Graphis, and the Epson International Pano Awards. Wild Africa, his first photography book, was awarded the Gold Medal at the Independent Publisher Awards in New York in 2011.
25 x 31 cm
Earth Aware Editions
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office