"NURZAHRA: A Grateful Ode to Nature and Culture" by Victoria Tunggono
Muslim style, an intriguing blend of religious tradition and contemporary sophistication, is gaining global recognition as a new wave of fashion. NurZahra is one of Indonesia’s leading designers of women’s apparel that presents a confident fashion statement while adhering to the conventions of Muslim female dress. This book showcases the NurZahra line of Muslim fashion and explores the origins and philosophical significance of the distinctive geometric designs that give the garments elegance and flair.
Limited production. To be available in April 2016. Preorder now!
Also available in COLLECTORS EDITION, with two original NurZahra scarfs in a boxed set. Signed and numbered by the artist. Only 25 copies available.
About Victoria Tunggono:
Victoria Tunggono, nicknamed Tori, was born in Flores, Eastern Timor. She graduated as an interior designer and worked as a designer prior to moving to the world of media. After working as a journalist/editor for several interiors magazines, Tori got stranded in Bali, where she became attracted to the culture and history of Indonesia. The author of Nuswantara, a novel, Tori is currently also involved in the preparation of cultural movie project.
Format Size: 27.5 x 19.5 cm (Portrait)
Pages: 160 in full color
Hardcover, Foil stamping
Weight: 1 kg
• Regular Edition IDR 880,000 (International: USD 66)
• Collectors Edition IDR 5,500,000 (International: USD 660)
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office