Available in December 2018
by: Jean Couteau
Indonesian culture is very different from that of other Eastern societies. Even though it borrows many of its elements from India, China and the Islamic world, this culture does not rest so much on a corpus of written texts as on an oral and visual tradition: being Indonesian means identifying with wayang and dance.
Sasya Tranggono is a stylist turned painter. Give her a space to decorate, or walls to cover in painting, and she will come up with something that stands out as different, and beautiful. It will be of limited thematic range: wayang, flowers and butterflies, so won’t deal with any of today’s social issues and won’t question the system of form… But one thing is certain. It will delight your eyes.
Size: 21,5 x 28 cm
Shipping Weight: 2,5 kg
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office