"HALIA" by Pinneng
Award-winning underwater photographer, Pinneng, has had the rare opportunity to dive the „four corners” of the Indonesian archipelago. In his career he has explored the marvelous wonder world beneath the waves in Nabire in the easternmost province of Papua, to the island of Weh at the western tip of Aceh; from Manado in North Sulawesi to Kupang in the south. This book showcases his exquisite artistry in capturing the minuscule, extraordinary, and wholly captivating creatures of Indonesia’s seas, in a unique view of the largely unexplored world lying below the waves of the vast Indonesian archipelago.
A photographer and dive master, Mulyadi “Pinneng” Sulung Budi has logged over 200 dives among the islands near his home in the East Nusa Tenggara region of the Indonesian archipelago. Living in Kupang, he gets to explore all the diving sites in Nusa Tenggara Timur (East Nusa Tenggara). He has done more than 200 dives all over Nusa Tenggara Timur and more than half of them were in Alor. Exploring the beautiful waters of Indonesia from the east, as in Raja Ampat, to the far western point of Indonesia, Pulau Weh. He always tries to record the underwater beauty of Indonesia in frames and photographs, but he also realizes that mere photos can never capture faithfully the true paradise we have in Indonesia.
Also available in COLLECTORS EDITION, with two original, signed photoprints in an exclusive clamshell box.
Format Size: 28 x 24 cm (Portrait)
Pages: 150 in full color and duotone
Hardcover, Foil stamping
Weight: 1 kg
• Regular Edition IDR 880,000 (International: USD 66)
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office