By Josef Hoflehner
About the Author
Josef Hoflehner was born in 1955 in Wels, Austria. Although his native country could boast awesome mountains, it had no coastlines, deserts or empty spaces where one had an unobstructed view of the horizon.
It is precisely these unimpeded views that have fascinated him from the very beginning. At the age of 20, he abandoned his 9-to-5 job in Johannesburg and began to travel within South Africa, shooting and experimenting with his newly purchased camera.
“I like empty spaces,” Josef Hoflehner has said. “I like to mix up or change my style often, and to experiment with focus and time. Somehow, it is the seemingly most desolate landscapes that have the greatest impact on me.”
Hardcover: 96 pages
Publisher: Most Press; 2nd edition (April 20, 2010)
Language: English, German
Product Dimensions: 31 x 2,3 x 33 cm
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office