By Sandi Saputra
Pause; Urban Decay project was carried out from 2009 to 2012, but it has only started to get publicly announced in a solo and group
exhibition from 2011. From the very beginning, I have consulted with Henrycus Napit Sunargo and Adya Ranadireksa. As mentors, they have offered a great number of ideas. I will forever be indebted for other great supports by Bungkus! This community is the reason my works matured and they are great partners for critical discussions; Gustaff H. Iskandar and Aminudin TH Siregar who always gave me the constructive criticisms. However, all these names are not responsible for the complexity of argumentation I made in this project.
I would also specifically like to thank you for the amiability given by Lans Brahmantyo and Afterhours Books team, who made my dream
of having my own photobook published, came true. It’s even greater to have the book manifested at its best appearance. From all this, I want to thank Bambang Sugiharto for delivering a sharp and contextual narrative. Danuh Tyas, Zaky Yamani and Justito Adiprasetio who have written and given new perspectives in reading visuals. Brian Arnold, who was bothered to think about this book on the sidelines of his research, then Jawot and his friends in Los Tjihapit who had given their energy to the realization of this book. May all the greatness be with you and the universe reciprocate.
Size: 22 x 30 x 1 cm (landscape)
Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg
Publisher: Afterhours Books
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office